Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bad Weather

2 post in 2 days?! Ya obviously nothing else to do in this weather. Thought I would drop a quick update that Randy is now going to Ouachita taking the total to 7 High Gear teammates making a showing.
This morning me and Tim got together and mounted up the new tires(Hutchinson Toro).



Also bought a couple new water bottle cages and finally got my fork set up to my liking. I spent the last couple weeks playing with the +/- air pressure and rebound and finally got it dialed in.



-Seacat
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 comment:

schwimbiker said...

doesn't matter how much time you spend "dialing it in." It's still not a single-speed rigid.

 
Copyright 2010 Seagato