Sunday, April 20, 2008

5K

Well this weekend despite having to work everyday I was able to sneak in a 5K run on saturday. The run was the 3rd annual John Blaufuss Memorial Run/Walk. All the proceeds went to scholarships for ESU. Anyway, I finished a decent 6th(23 minutes and some change) for only running twice this week and other than that I haven't ran since mid-February.

Other than that no news except Lelan finished a preview of the Dirty Kanza 200 that we did a couple weeks ago. Check it out The video does not do the hills or amazing scenery justice for what they will be like come May 31.

The picture is tiny but I am on the far left in the grey shirt w/a black beanie on.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 comment:

LeLan Dains said...

Nowhere...I think I've been there a time or two. Well done on the race. You should have done the tri on Sunday as well!

 
Copyright 2010 Seagato