Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rainy Days


After 3 straight days of beautiful riding weather today it spit rain throughout the day giving me the chance to lace back up my running shoes for a amazing run through the rain and puddles. Anyway this is my first blog so I will try to keep this thing as up to date as possible, which shouldnt be to hard because who does homework when there are so many fun things on the internet to do?

Just to catch you up on what I have been up to 2 weeks ago matt, tim, dusty, and me all went down to the Ouachita Challenge in Arkansas. To say the least I had the time of my life! At about mile 40 sometime I realized I had been smiling none stop like a little kid because of the experience this race gave me to relax with friends and just enjoy some amazing trail(even though it was under water in some spots). Long story short I finished a respectable(or atleast thats what I like to tell myself) 60th out of 172 along with matt 4th, tim 33rd. and dusty 37th.


Tim Dusty and Matt after a preride on saturday


Me post race
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Seagato