Monday, February 1, 2010

...

Nothing really to talk about lately...sick of the cold which leads to way to much time on youtube and vimeo and every now and then come across a pretty decent movie or two.

I found this video of some crazy cross race and thought it was worth a watch. Check it out and enjoy. Also Lelan has a great video on his blog as well...check it out HERE

And yes the blog is still a work in progress just got busy with school and work again so the finishing touches have been put on hold for now...hope you like the new layout...which reminds me I owe Matt some t-shirt designs(I knew this blog was good for something).



Raleigh SSCXWC from Saleigh on Vimeo.

Just a little bit of fun at SSCXWC09.

-Seagato

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 comment:

LeLan Dains said...

Get a SS dude, I could totally see you there. You need a good costume as well though.

 
Copyright 2010 Seagato