Sunday, February 28, 2010

Laps 4 Landon

Few people had asked to see this logo that was made for Laps 4 Landon. Landon Dody was born with Cystic Fibrosis, a disease which causes thick mucus build up in the lungs and stomach and can cause life threatening breathing and panceatic problems. I got involved with the event last year when a class I took helped organize the event and I loved it so much I want to help out again ths year anyway I could so I got the chance to make the logo again! Below is a picture of the logo, time and date of the event so I hope to see all of you there(ya its far away so plenty of time to plan ahead!).

The idea for the logo was that when I first got to meet Landon he walked in with his mom holding her hand and always kind of stuck in my head so check it out.

Anyway big group ride today so hope to have some pictures up tomorrow of the good times to be had. I am gitty with excitement, feel like a little kid, just ready to be outside again with everyone.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Seagato