Thursday, February 12, 2009

Really?

So I have officially decided to do a 24 hour solo event. Dumb? Maybe. Stupid? Probably. Great time? Yep! I am planning on doing 24 Hours of 9 Mile in late July. I first started thinking about this a few weeks ago and did about 3 weeks of training to make sure I could balance the load of training, school, and work. And to my surprise I was able to do it just fine. I am putting in about 12-15 hours a week on the bike and feeling pretty good. So, as for now I need to get some sleep because it usually means I am dead tired before 10:00pm even though I am putting down a worthy amount of coffee.

Also had to restart the no red meat diet after the Super Bowl...I made one hell of a chilli and couldn't help myself.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Seagato