Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nothing to New

Well thanks to the Adventure Monkey my sites popularity has grown(the mentions of my nice thighs and fast speed are what i think are key to my sites growth, thanks again monkey man). Sounds like he will be throwing a release party for the magazine, I cant wait(little does the monkey know that this gato[thats spanish for cat for you none espanol speakers{espanol is spanish for spanish for you really white readers}] knows how to party)!

And yes that would be a Seagato blog first back there...use of parathesis, brackets, and curly braces! I feel like they are not used right but damn it looks good.

But in other good news I got out this weekend with our largest group ride of the year to date(I think it was 11, I refuse to do math on weekends). It was a great chance for everyone to catch up and have a chance to chat...Jim Cummins made the trip down from KC to put some gravel miles in and check out some routes for the DK200 version 2011. The ride for the most part was a decent pace until about 30-ish miles and it turned into a race all of a sudden. Matt, Jim, Tim, Chris, Mike, and myself would make a break. Long story short it was a painful sprint all the way into Americus and I was able to just edge out Chris for the city limit honors.

Not much else to say today, my little brother is making his way back to the USA from his time spent over in Japan for the Marines so thats about my biggest highlight I got.

-Seagato
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Seagato