Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Have You Met My Friend Matt?

If you have not got a chance to meet my good friend Matt Brown and his wife Stephani I believe tomorrow, Wednesday, is the day you should. They are opening their new shop downtown, 520 Commercial in Emporia KS if you want specifics, and I couldnt be happier for them.

Yes, there are in fact great products behind those brown papers in the window.


They bust their tails 24/7, literally 24/7 to keep our team and fellow riders happy. Dont beleive me, example time then, called Matt at his home and he came down to the shop at 10 p.m. to get me some tires to go race the next day because I was not happy my choice I had made. They bought a new building, secured all our team sponsors, completely rebuilt their new building, continued training and kept the old shop all running at once...Yes they are that good!

These two are also responsible for my addiction to bikes. They donated a bike to a giveaway that I happened to win. Dang them and their kindness! Thats why this couldnt of happened to a better couple of people. Anyway, I could go one forever on how great they are but you should really go down and check out the new shop ASAP! I got a sneak peak today and wow!! Prepare to be amazed... so get down there now! As for me I got some new tires that need mounted for Ouachita so off to go do that.

-Seagato


P.s. If its been away since you have made it into Flint Hills Music you should swing by there as well as they just updated their shop as well.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Seagato