Tuesday, January 12, 2010

JERSEY DESIGN IS HERE!

Its here! The design for the 2010 Team High Gear Racing! Check it out below!

Haha Ya right! The design is in the process though and the guys at IM Design are doing a killer job on it so far. Cant wait to see what Sean pulls out of that mind of his. Also Matt gave me the chance to put my graphic design skills back to use and designed the new logo for his skateboard line...check it out below.

In other news I have kicked my 2010 training into high gear(no pun intended). I of coarse am still teaching Spinning 5 days a week at Emporia Fitness still but finally adding in some more time on the real bike now that the weather is clearing up and also started lifting. I forgot just how much I love lifting...its been bringing out the old power lifter in me lately and I have to just try to keep it calm because that kind of lifting has no purpose in cycling.

Well thats about all I got for today. If you get bored I highly recommend doing a google seach of Dirty Kanza 200 2010 and checking out all the results...really exciting stuff.

-Seagato

P.S. Lelan I am straight up killing you in blog update amounts lately...suck it!

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Seagato