Friday, January 22, 2010

Quick Post For Midget

Fell off the map this week just being busy with school, work, and training...needless to say I'm home today sick but it hasn't been a totally loss. My little brother Matt aka Midget sent me his bike to put together for him for when he gets back from the Marines. Little preview picture below for him as I work on it.
In other news I did about 75 miles last Sunday with the team and a few other guys from around. Had a great time and still feel like an ass because I made us pick up the pass and ended up ripping the group apart in the last 40 miles...my bad guys. I'll have a full write up maybe later this week but check out a good one at Bobby's blog or Eric Benjamin's blogs. Both good and humors.

Well I am heading back into my little shop to knock out Midgets bike for him so I can give it a little bit of a ride. Couple mornings ago I forgot I took these pictures below of my daily energy boosters for the day...Special K followed by large amounts of coffee.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Seagato