Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow+Bikes+Planet Sub=Pefection

Well yesterday I told Dustin I would be coming out to ride with him at the Smith estates and it ended up being a pretty decent sized group ride including myself, Matt Brown, Jed Sampsel, Dustin, and Randy. We were even so lucky go to have "LowKee" fallow us as we played in the snow. It was great to be outside for once!

The ride consisted of riding for about 50 yards and then laughing at who ever fell down for the most time so it was a good time to be had by all. I have some other pictures but may post those later for now I am exhausted and going to lay down and watch a movie.


Before I forget I got registered for my 3rd attempt at the DK200. I cant wait! This is an epic race in the b-e-a-utiful flint hills! I highly recommend checking this race out...well its full now but for the future if you didnt make the cut. Jim and Joel really know how to put on one hell of an event. I just did a google searched it and wow there is a real buzz about it this year and cant wait for everyone to come see what we have to offer...150+ entries is going to make this the best DK200 to date...not to mention starting and finishing in downtown Emporia!


Anyway time to run...below Matt enjoying his sandwich...good way to end a perfect day.

Did I mention I am pumped for the Dk200? Just thought I would mention that again!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Seagato