Monday, January 4, 2010

X-Mas Break

First of hope everyones holidays went off great! I had a good one relaxing with the family. Well took a few weeks off from training hard and tried to get in some good relaxation during the holidays. As pictured below even my beer was in the festive mood...a good sign it was a good break from the bike.


Even had some chance to get in some quality time with my loving lab "Camp" back home!

While at home I did a couple runs since I made the choice not to bring the bike home...big mistake...I was insanely sore and thinking I will be sticking to the bike for a good amount of time from this point on. Also joined the local high school basketball team for a few practices to keep the legs loose and had a great time even though my jump shot has lost its touch it was still a awesome workout.

On the way out and back had to drive by the biggest attraction south west Kansas has to offer...yep thats right...windmills...be jealous!


Well thats about all I got...time to get back to work on the bike.


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Seagato