Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Like Christmas All Over Again

Well last night I checked my credit card to notice I had been charged for about half of the stuff I had ordered for from Trek and to my suprise it showed up today down at High Gear! Sadly it will still be a couple months or so before the Superfly makes its showing because of being back ordered but for now this was a plesent late xmas gift. Either way still just out of control with happiness to be a part of this awesome team thats paired up with Trek and all our other great sponsors!


So this pretty much ruined my plans of cleaning the apartment today and resulted in my playing with all the new toys and gear all afternoon. A little teaser photo of some of the tasty treats I got today below.

Well I need to get to the gym and lift and teach spinning. In the words of Matt Brown, "Have a good one!"

Also I am working on our Team High Gear Racing facebook page so soon you can fallow the team on there. And we added an 11th team member this week...Aaron Elwell...another great rider and awesome guy to add to the team. Happy to have him abord!

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Seagato